Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, January 29, 2010

XoXo~Love!





Happy Fri.!

Hi~Ya all!

TGIF! How is everyone doing this Friday? I just love the weekends, I don't know why since I am retired any day should be great, Right? I guess my memorex comes up with more creative ideas during that time. It seems to me that during the weekdays, I find it so hard to come up with a theme for a card. but when the weekend arrives, I have all sorts of thoughts popping in my head. The problem is can I get them transferred onto a project. This was one of those weekend thoughts and I actually finished a couple of days ago but didn't have time to post it. It is a 5 x 7 size card which I stitched on my sewing machine. The DS paper is SU Speciality Designer series paper. I used two different cardstocks and ribbons. The darker chocolate ribbon is May Arts velvet, and the Vanilla is from SU along with their cardstock. The sentiment is one of the new ones from Just Rite Stamps, Loving Thoughts that is a square stamp. Love that frame around the sentiment, it is also one of their new square frames. All these gorgeous stamps are available from our very own Glenda, of Glenda's Creative Place. I tell'ya this girl really works hard to give us these new releases as soon as they become available. I also used my Spellbinder rectangle, flourishes, and heart nesties, which she also has available, and popped them with dimensionals. If you are looking for any Spellbinder products, check her out. The XoXo is cut from my CB Love Language set, inks, scalloped border is SU and pearls are from my stash. I finished off the inside but left it blank as this card can be used for Valentine day, or any love holiday that you choose. I love the pink and chocolate color combo, and that little splash of Vanilla just makes it yummy! What do you think? Catcha' a little later!


"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

YUmmy is right, girlfriend! Love this color combo and that beautiful Just Right stamp! Unbelievably cool stitching too! So pretty that it matches the print on your papr. Beautiful! xxD

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie pink, chocolate and vanilla how gorgeous! That justrite stamp is beautiful and you have showcased it in this card wonderfully! Stunning work my friend!
Chat soon
Hugs
Juliexx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I was enjoying chatting with you and Julie that I forgot to tell how Gorgeous your card was... love that ribbon...

Carole Beath said...

Well, isn't this the CA-utest card?... I love what you can do with paper... So cute...
Carole

Kelly said...

Ooooooh...very pretty Lillie! LOVE that paper. Hope you had a great weekend.

Glenda said...

Ohhhh Lillie----sooooo gorgeous!!! Once again, it's all the little details that make this so perfect.And sense of color is always soooo spot-on perfect. I wonder if you'll ever stop amazing me?? I sure hope not! Absolutely LOVE THIS!!

Glenda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin