Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sew Sweet!~Valentine~My Simple Card!






Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya All!

I hope all is well with everyone today. This is a little valentine card I created with clip art from ©Sunshine Graphics. I love this little bunny stitching the heart. There is a new set of stamps coming out from Just Rite stamps that would have just been perfect for this card. Unfortunately they haven't arrived yet. When they do, you can be sure that I will use them with this image. I used my SU stamp on the heart, it was a perfect fit. The image was printed twice, and I cut out one and popped it with dimensional, then layered it on nesties and popped it with more dimensionals. As you can see I love the 3-D effect, lol. I did a little machine stitching around the sides, and added lace on the designer paper. Finally I added ribbon, pearls and a MS border punch, and there you have it, my simple little card. The inside is finished to match with my new SU border punch at the top. I think this is just perfect for those grands! What do you think? Catcha soon!!

"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

Kelly said...

Adorable card Lillie! I love your choice of colors and paper.I've got that clip art cd...don't you just love it!

Carole Beath said...

What a sweet sweet little card, Lillie. I love it...
Hugs.
Carole

Unknown said...

What cute cards Love em...I like that MS heart border punch I am going to have to look for that oen and see if it is available here in Can...thanks for all the insperation!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie this is adorable such a citie rabbit and your pink borders pearls and hearts are gorgeous! Love it all as always!
Hugs
Juliexx

~JulieH~ said...

Of course youu know I meant to tyoe Cutie not Citie!
Hugs
Juliexx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think it's just to cute. But then I always love your cards... you did a beautiful job on this one. Love that lace on the bottom.

DonnaMundinger said...

Missed you girlfriend! So glad to be back so we can gab. So this is what you call simple? LOL Looks fabulous to me! Love the image and sentiment. Fab coloring and design too!

Nita's World Handmade said...

Oh you make the BEST cards! I just LOVE this card! You did a wonderful job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin