Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot-D/T~Mini Easel Calender!






Happy Tues.!!

Hi~ya Everyone!

I hope you are having a great start to your new year. We are celebrating over at The Cuttlebug Spot with you. Our challenge this week is all about New Years, so I chose to create a little mini-easel calender. I know most of you have made the Easel card, it is the same just a smaller version. The adorable little calenders are from Regina at The Cutting Cafe. The idea came to me when I made one as a thank you gift, see here. I used my Cricut to cut Happy New year and 2010, from the WC cartridge. The cardstock and DS papers are from Stampin Up! I hope you can play along with us on our first challenge of 2010. Be sure to check out my DT sisters creation, you will be flooorrred...! Have a great day!

FYI: I will be on chat tomorrow Wednesday at 6 p.m. (PDT), if you have any questions.


"Um Buggin"


5 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Lillie this is such a fab idea although I've still to try an easel card! I love all the gorgeous papers and colours you've used. Beautiful creation my friend!
Hugs
Juliexx

Pinklady50 said...

Lillie, this is gorgeous! I love the embossing on it and all the embellies and special touches. Just a beautiful little creation!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is so fun Lillie, and what a great gift! You rocked the challenge, girlfriend! xxD

Kelly said...

What a great card! Love everything about it, colors, papers and embellishments!

Sandi said...

I love your wonderful calendar, great job there. Hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin