Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Something New in 2010 !!

Happy Sun!

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend this first one of the new year. Just a quick post tonight to let you know of some changes I made to my blog. I moved my other two blog links over to the right side bar, in case you were looking for them. I have met so many wonderful new friend here on my blog, so I am starting an on-line chat session tomorrow Monday, at 6:00pm (PDT). The chat box is also on the right side-bar. I will be available to chat with you live, all you need to do is follow the directions on the chat-box. This is for those of you who said they have a hard time e-mailing me, and those who just want visit and chat. I will monitor the chat box for about 15 minutes, and if no one comes on, I will log off. This should be lots of fun, almost like IM,(Instant Messaging). If you have any questions about any of my creations, now is the time to ask. I will be more than happy to answer them.

Also I will be giving out some information about our group that was suppose to start last year, but unforeseen circumstance prevented that from happening. The information will be post on the Cricut Cuts & Stamps blog. Keep an eye out for that info. A quick reminder, I have posted the new catalogs from Stampin' Up! on Stampin' With Um Buggin's blog. You may access both these blogs from the right side-bar. Tomorrow is the final day for you to place an order with me for my Tuesday order of new products. I will be placing a second order toward the middle of the month, in case you miss this one. You can find more information on the SU blog. I hope this is the start of a great first week in 2010. Have a blessed evening!



"Um Buggin"


2 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Wow that chat thing looks cool Lillie! 6pm your time will be too late for me but will have a go through the evening my time tomorrow and try and catch you!!
Off to bed now it's nearly 4am here!!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

Sounds like fun girlfriend but you and I both know we don't need any chat box to keep in touch! LOL xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin