Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sneak Peek Preview~Snow Baby!!





Happy 2010!

Hi~ya All!

Happy New Year everyone! Now that all the excitement has calmed down, and the bubblies are over, we can get back to some serious crafting. I had been in a rut doing the Christmas holidays, but got a new lease on life for the New Year. Maybe it was the start of a new decade. I don't know what it is, but I'm glad to have my mojo back, lol at least for a little while. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. Now what's instore for the new year? Enough rambling, back to my card. I posted a sneak peek a couple of days ago, so here is the unavailing. I created this card, "Snow-Baby" for the new winter babies. I used SU's treat cups along with a new set of stamps that will be available starting Tuesday, January 5th. I had made this card during Christmas, and I didn't have time to find any candy I wanted to fill it with. So I improvised just for the picture. I used some white pearls from my SU pretties kit. I created a door that you can open without destroying the card if you wanted to eat the treats inside. I know other SU demonstrators have came up with ways to get the treats out too. I will be posting more information on my other web site "Stampin with UmBuggin". Be sure to go there and check out the new items from Stampin' Up, and if you would like to place an order, e-mail me thru that site. Well that's it for now, catcha' later!
"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Lillie
A Big Happy New Year to you! What a gorgeous gorgeous card! I love the baby rattle and it is just perfect filled with pearls! The papers inside and out are fabulous. What a perfect card for a new Winter baby! But then all your wonderful creations are perfection my friendx
Hugs
Juliexx

Sandi said...

Lillie, sweet sweet card. Happy New Year to you. Hugs

Velta said...

Beautiful!!! This is so darn pretty, I could open the door and eat the pearls...LOL...Hope you have the best year ever Lillie!! I know I have been inspired by your wonderful art work this past year and I am just happy that I found you! Thank you for all you have taught me!!!

Carole Beath said...

Happy New Year, Lillie. Love this card... the pearls are the finishing touch.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy New Year, girlfriend! Looking forward to another year of fun and friendship. Hopefully we can get together more. So excited to see how this adorable card turned out and you certainly didn't disappoint. I LOVE this! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well, this is just too precious Lillie. But I have come to expect nothing but perfection from you. And you never disappoint us with your gorgeous cards. All of your cards are beyond beautiful.. Hoping you have a wonderful new year my friend.

Kelly said...

Ooooooh what a sweet card. I love your choice of colors and the layout. I got a bunch of those treat cups before Christmas but haven't had a chance to use them...thanks for reminding me that I had them.

Kelly said...

I already left a comment but I'm stopping back by just to say hello! Hope you had a great New Year! It has been a pleasure getting to know you. I really enjoy visiting your blog and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the year to come.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin