Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Facelift!!

Happy Fri!

Hi~ya All!

Well, we manage to get thru the first week of our new year. I hope yours was an enjoyable one. I was playing around with my blog today, and decided it needed a new look. I have had my old layout for almost two years, and I really like it. Smart me, I was going to change my background, and knowing I should have listened to my daughter when she said to use FireFox instead of IE. I use IE almost all the time, and I really forgot that I wasn't on FireFox. Wouldn't you know that IE had a problem and needed to close....Oh boy, that wasn't really what I wanted to say, but you get the picture. Anyway, I had to get my daughters help to recover all my information. I guess that is why I don't like to fool around with this kind of stuff, I know some html coding, but not enough to go into the system if I screw up something. Thank heavens for these tech savey kids of today. I hope you like my new look, not sure how long I will have it. Still have to go in and change a few things, but that will have to wait until I get something to eat. Catcha later!

"Um Buggin"

7 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I love your new look. AND you need to listen to your daughter and use Firefox.. lol.. talk to you later. hugs

~JulieH~ said...

Oh I love it Lillie! I really need to change mine but always afraid I'll lose everything as I'm not very computer savvy! You're lucky Nisha Is so great with the computer! Hope you're ok we're still having snow here!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

I was wondering if I was gonna click on this post and see everything back to purple and black. LOL Love the new background for a change. It'll grow on you , girlfriend! xxD

Velta said...

Hi Lillie ~ Love your new look!!! I am with you when it comes to this kind of stuff...Lucky you have daughters who are so smart!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I was on here while we were chatting and forgot to leave a comment that I love your new nano player. hugs

Glenda said...

WooHoo Lillie!!!! Blog face-lift looks great!!!!!! Congrats for a job well done!

Kelly said...

Love your new look! I really should change mine too but it's such a pain in the butt!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin