Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All About Babies!!





Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya all!

I hope you are having a great day today. This is a really quick post tonight, still working on some cards, and trying to get my camera reset. You might have noticed that my pictures are not as clear as normal. I am going to use my DSL, if I can get it figured out. Anyway, this is a retake of the blue baby card with gumballs in the Stampin" Up! treat cups. For the pink one, I wanted it to be like a baby announcement where you could add a photo in the treat cup window. How cute is that! The inside will be printed on vellum for the info on the newborn. Just thought I would share with you. Catcha later!


"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

And aren't these just too cute my friend. I love them both..you are just so amazing with your creativity... I love those little treat cups. And what a great idea putting the baby's picture in it..

Sandy from Ukiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you don't mind that I came back and borrow your weather widget...

Kristen H said...

These are great! I love those cups and these will make such great gift cards! I looked through your blog, and WOW, you have some really neat stuff here!

~JulieH~ said...

Ooh Lillie these are so adorable! Love the idea for a photo! and the babyboy card is gorgeous, Loving those cute little charmes with the baby feet too. Wonderful work as always my friend!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Lillie! These are as sweet as can be!!!! Can't decide which I like best. Baby things make me feel all warm and fuzzy! ADORABLE! xxD

Sandi said...

Lillie, these are adorable, love both of them. Hugs

Glenda said...

Sooo cute!! Love the bubblegum!!! You know I want those treat cups!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin