Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot D/T Card~ Key To My Heart!





Happy Mon!

Hi~ya All!

A very happy Monday to all of you, I hope your week is off to a lovely start. We all know what Monday means, another Cuttlebug Spot challenge. This week at The Cuttlebug Spot our theme is a color challenge. We were to use the colors silver and black. No it is not for football, because that team didn't make it, lol. I guess it is the end of those winter wedding and black-tie affairs. Since it is almost Valentine's day, I thought of using it as a card for the hubby or sweetheart, since it has bold strong colors. I even used my Cricut for the love cut from the TTK cartridge. There is a variety of things on this card, cuttlebug heart folder, MS heart punch, nesties, beads, heat embossing, and a lot of dimensionals. Also there are three different cardstocks, along with black, silver, and red foilboard. To balance it off I used a tiny piece of red ribbon, and some red metallic beaded string. Be sure to check out all my D/T sisters cards, and come and play along with us. You never know, you could be a prize winner. Catcha soon!



"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my gosh Lillie It's breathtakingly fabulous! All thedetail the embossed key and heart the perfect touch of red I can't stop looking at it it's so exquisite yes that's the right word!
Hugs
Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOWZERS, Lillie!!! So absolutely stunning! I love everything about it, and there's a lot to love here. Love the little bit of red too! I'm going back to look again!

Carole Beath said...

Beautiful, Lillie. I love all the wonderful details.
Hugs.
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie that is so gorgeous. Love all the beautiful details. And you are finally back to using that poor little cricut.

Sandi said...

Lillie, oh Lillie, this is just gorgeous, the detail is oh so you. Love it. Hugs

Velta said...

Another gorgeous creation Lillie!!! Your use of the black and silver is perfect...laughed at the football comment...This is just magnificent! I hope you and yours are doing well!!!

Kelly said...

Oooooh...so pretty! So much detail, I love how you added the red bow, it is such a nice touch.

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Lillie! I need to be looking closer at my TTK! Love the cut you chose and that beautiful frame. What a darling card! xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin