Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thank you Sandy E!!


Happy Sun.!

Hi~ya All

I hope you had a lovely weekend and did lots of crafting. Maybe you are at CHA, lucky you. I wanted to share this post with you, and thank my lovely friend Sandy E. of Ukiah for this awesome award. Thank you Sandy, I hope you are having a great time at CHA. I was kinda down earlier in the week, and Sandy and I had spoke that day. Next thing I know is she sent me an e-mail and when I checked, it was this beautiful award. How touching my friend, it is so nice to have lovely friends, and you sure are one. Thanks for being my friend, I treasure our friendship. Love Ya!
I am suppose to list 10 things about this award, but it is almost midnight here, so to all my visitors please feel free to accept and pass this award on to your friends.
Catcha later!


"Um Buggin"

4 Comments:

Kelly said...

Awwww...how sweet! Everyone needs a friend that can lift you up when you are down!

~JulieH~ said...

Aww that's lovely Lillie! Sandy is a special lady and well deserved for you as you are a wonderful friend too!
hugs
Juliexx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am very blessed to have you for a friend Miss Lille. hugs

Velta said...

How sweet of Sandy...She is quite the friend...Glad she made you smile Lils~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin