Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot~D/T card~ From Sketched Image!






Happy Mon.

Hi~ya All!

A happy Monday to you all. Just a quick little post as I am writing this late Sunday night, and scheduling it to post early in the morning. This card was created from a sketch provided by our very own D/T sister Amyee. Our assignment this week was to create a card using this sketched image. Well, mine kinda reversed from the original, and I had to add my own personal little touches. All in all I think it turned out pretty cute. I used some of my DCWV designer cardstock, and SU's stamps, cardstock, and inks. I used two different kinds of punches, along with my nesties and Cuttlebug folders. I love the happy bright colors, a change for me. Why not come and play along with us, same time, same days, same Cuttlebug Spot. You don't know what you are missing!
Until next time,

"Um Buggin"


8 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this Lillie! Sooo bright and cheerful! Love the colors and folders you used and that sentiment is adorable! StampinUp? Hugs! xxD

Jeannie Phillips said...

I love your color choices.... is such a happy card...I love happy cards... and as Donna the sentiment it just adorable.
hugs
Jeannie

Kelly said...

Oh Lillie I just love the bright colors and the sentiment is so cute, really puts a smile on my face. Love what you did with the butterflies.

Velta said...

Lillie ~ I am lovin this bright, cheery card. I just bought that CB folder...How did you make the flowers in the corners?

Unknown said...

wow, what a adorable card, the colors are bright and cheerful. Cute saying. I love everthing about this card.
Cheers

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lillie how cute, I love the little toaster and the sentiment.. I left you a little something on my blog

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Lillie
Gorgeous card and I love the bright and cheery colours! I am loving the butterflies is that some kind of special punch I love how they lift out. As always a beautifully designed card!
Hugs
Juliexx

eunice said...

Oh, this came out looking great! I would've never thought to use this color combo...and only YOU could make it look so fabulous together. Love that pretty pop up butterfly border!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin