Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Simple Valentine For a Friend!




Happy Fri!

Hi~ya All!

Just a quick post tonight as I needed to put something new on my blog. I made this simple card, which taken me 3 days because I'm feeling like crap. I will not bother with listing any details tonight, but I did use Valentine family & Friends from Regina's The Cutting Cafe. If you are interest in what else I used, leave me a message on the chat box. I will try to answer them as soon as I feel better.



"Um Buggin"

7 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Lillie
So sorry you're not feeling well I do hope you feel better soon
Well girl you even manage to create stunning cards when you don't feel well! This is so beautiful oh my that frame is gorgeous I really love the whole design of this card and the velvet ribbon is such a touch of luxury!
Feel better soon my friend
Big Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

Well I'm impressed you managed to finish it feeling the way you have, Lillie. Hope today is a better day. Oh I want that MS punch! Soooo beautiful, and that LUSH velvet ribbon, YUMMY! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Lillie, I hope you are feeling better, girl. I love love this darling card. Hugs.
Carole

Jaspere said...

This is so pretty. Love the heart border and you can't go wrong with classic red can you?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am sorry you are feeling sick again... :-( But what a beautiful card.. I found that punch yesterday in Santa Rosa when I took Alex to get his allergy shot. AND I have that beautiful ribbon.. you are definitely inspiring me to do something with them, I just don't know what... I hope you start feeling better.

Glenda said...

Sooooo Gorgeous!!! Love it all!!

Kelly said...

I hope you are feeling better. This card is GORGEOUS! I love what you did with the border punch!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin