Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot-DT/ Party Favors!!





Happy Mon!

Hello Everyone!

I hope your week is off to a great start, and you are managing to keep warm. It has been in the low 40's here since last week, a mean cold, and it is freezing! This week over at The Cuttlebug Spot we are still celebrating. Our challenge this week was to create party favors. We had our choice as to what kind we wanted to make, so I chose wedding favors. It is so close to valentine's day and love is in the air, for some at least, lol...nooo... not me, I immediately thought of weddings. My little favor boxes are 2 inches square in size. I had made one that came out 1 inch, but there was no way to embellish it. With everything I added, could you see me trying this with a 1 inch box? Anyway, I used my Cricut with the TBBM cartridge for the box cuts, I will be doing more with my E in the future. I used the Textile CB folder, heart nesties, circle nesties, SU embossing powder, and a Just Rite wedding stamp for the sentiment. Ribbon is May Art satin, and embies are from my stash. Be sure to check out my DT sister's creations and while you are at it, play along with us. There is a fabulous prize this week. Catcha later!


"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie these are just so beautiful...you did an awesome job. I so enjoyed our chats, you are a very special person and I am thankful to call you my friend... I hope you have a wonderful week. hugs

Pinklady50 said...

Lillie, these are stunning! I have just always loved your beautiful style and attention to detail. You could make a living selling things like these. Wow, such a gift.

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Awesome boxes. you always do great work my friend

Kelly said...

WOW! What great party favors Lillie! They are absolutely gorgeous! Love the paper you used and the embellishments are stunning!

DonnaMundinger said...

These are as beautiful as can be, Lillie! How creative to add the ring tags! Just LOVE them! xxD

Velta said...

Well girl, you have really put on the Ritz with these adorable party favors!!! Your creativity amazes me everytime I visit!!! I cannot tell you how glad I am that I found your blog!!! You bring out the creative juices in me...TFS!!

~JulieH~ said...

I've been waiting for you to post these for a closer look then i missed them yesterday ! How fabulous are these Lillie absolutely gorgeous love the ribbon and the tuille and gorgeous embellies. Stunning work!
We had lots more snow here Tuesday night I can tell you it was really scary driving to work!
Keep warm chat soon
Hugs
Juliexx

Glenda said...

I LOVE these!! You still can't beat that good old TBBM cartridge!! You did such a beautiful job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin