Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentine Sweet~Heart Lollipop Treats!!



Happy Fri.!

Hi~ya All!

I hope you are off to a good start of your weekend. I know a lot of you are attending CHA, and I hope you are having a good time. I was invited to attend, but I had to pass, maybe next time. Anyhow, I was playing around last night while I was watching television, and this thought popped into my head. I said,"I wonder if I could make these little heart treat cups into a lollipop, you know like a sucker"? Well I played around with it, and this is what I came up with and the back opens to remove the goodies. Wouldn't you love to make them for your little ones? If you do, leave me a message on the chat board. I will be on tomorrow Saturday, at 2:00 PDT. Catcha' Soon!


"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Carole Beath said...

lillie, I love your little project here with the Valentine SweetHearts cups on a stick. Great stuff.
Hugs
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute those turned out..

Kelly said...

Too cute Lillie! Love your choice of paper! I've got the round treat cups and now wish I would have waited for the heartshaped ones. I can't justify getting them since I haven't used the round ones yet.

Lana Clarke said...

OMG Lillie these are so fabulous and sweet!!!!!
Awesome my friend
Hugs
Lana x

Char J said...

my grandkids would love these!! what a cute idea.

Regina Easter said...

oooooooo lala la ala....these are super sweet girl...hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin