Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Cutting Cafe~Candy Cane Box & Gift Card!!




Happy Fri.

Good Evening All,

I hope you are having a great start to your weekend after the Holiday. I have had a hard time with my computer this week, I think it's on it last leg. I'm hoping that it only needs a good over-haul, but even that is costly now a days. That is the reason I haven't posted much this week, I have to keep shutting down to get it to move half the time.

Enough about my problems, I wanted to share with you this adorable Candy Cane Box and Gift card I created using The Cutting Cafe' printable stamps. Regina has certainly been creating some adorable new stamps for the holiday seasons. I used three different sets here, The Candy Cane Box, Christmas Mini Words, and Christmas in a Square. The gift card I created using a 3 x 6 piece of cardstock folded in half, my labels 1 nesties, SU punch, Christmas in a Square printable stamp, and the tag is from the Christmas Mini set.

The Candy Cane Box with lid was cut on my Cricut using my MTC software. I cut the top layer out of red mirror foilboard, and put a piece of acetate on the inside. I used K&C double sided Christmas cardstock for the box, and DCWV for the top and front layer on the giftcard. Ribbons and embellishments are from my stash.

If you haven't visited Regina over at The Cutting Cafe, you are in for a real treat! She has been so busy creating these files for us, it's hard to keep up, lol. Now is the time to check her out to make your awesome Christmas cards and handmade gifts.
I know for sure I will be making the awesome Christmas Bingo Card Set, those are perfect gifts for the families to enjoy at home together. Hurry over and check out all the new ones she has for you! Thanks for stopping by!


Hugz, xx

"Um Buggin"

11 Comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh ms. Lillie...this is the cutest set ever girl....i love everything about it....omg omg omg omg omg

Sandi said...

Lillie this is great, love that box, hope you get that puter up to speed without a big outlay, I know how that goes. Hugs

Carole Beath said...

Cute cute cute, LIlli....and I am sending hugs to your computer to tell it to behave for you.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so fun and festive, Lillie! The paper is just perfect for these adorable creations! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, girlfriend, I love it!!!

Velta said...

My dear buddy...you have created a masterpiece...sry...I cut my finger with an x-acto blade and my typing is taking a trip...LOVE what you have done here...

Pinnacles said...

Hi Lillie, Sorry to hear that you are having PC problems! But I just noticed your temperature gaugue on the side of your blog stating it's 50 degrees where yoou are, so that should make you feel better! It's minus 1 degrees here in the UK this morning!!! Love this project by the way. Andy.

Anonymous said...

What a fun little set, Lillie! Love the cut-out on the box and those papers were the perfect choice!

Kelly said...

OMG Lillie this set is awesome! Everything goes together so well. Keeping my fingers crossed that your computer problems are minor. They are great when they work but a pain when they don't and the problem is we are lost without them!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie this is the most gorgeous set! I love the papers you've used. Who wouldn't love to receive this!!!
I hope it's nothing too serious with your computer I hope you've backed up girl, don't make the same mistake I made!
Hoping to catch you on chat tomorrow!
Hugs
Juliexx

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely LOVELY set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin