Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Cuttlebug spot DT/~ 10 Lovin' Years!!






Happy Mon.!

Hi~Ya all!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday holiday today. I guess this is the week for staying in and being creative, since it is suppose to rain here all week. I hope all of you that are traveling to CHA will take is slow and be safe. Have fun!
Our challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot was to create anything we wanted, but we had to use #10 or the word Ten. Do you think it has anything to do with our new year 2010? Yaa-think! Well I was really drawing a blank, because I am thinking about valentines day. I couldn't really say you're number 10 in my heart, they would think I was crazy..., and they wouldn't be that far off...LOL, instead I decided to to create a card that says 10 Lovin' Years!! I haven't finished printing the sentiment yet, but the inside is finished with matching design paper, and I will use vellum for the message. I was going to list the card recipe, but since I receive so few comments compared to the amount of views, I think not. It is time consuming and I feel that it is un- appreciated. Well thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to play along with us at The Cuttlebug Spot, you will not regret it. Catcha later!

FYI: I will be live on my chat box today at 4:00 p.m. (PDT), come chat or ask questions.
Hope to see you there.

"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Kelly said...

I love this card Lillie...you did a fabulous job with it. When my doctor was writing out my RX last week he said he was having a tough time writing 2010...he said what kind of year is "10" so when I read your posting I had to laugh.

~JulieH~ said...

OMG this is exquisite Lillie! Look at you with the new romance folders!Look at those beautiful silver beads I could go on just keep looking at this stunning creation! Chat soo
HUgs
Juliexx

Sandi said...

Lillie, that is beautiful and those colors are outrageously beautiful. Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh girlfriend, this turned out just YUMMY!!!! Congrats on using your new folder so quickly...it's GORGEOUS! Such a beautiful card! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie, I just love you to death. I absolutely love your card, you are always so creative. I hope you get your scrap room all organized this week.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

wanted to tell you I left something on my blog for you.. I e-mail you but didn't know if you would get it, so decided to leave you a little note here. hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin