Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DeSignin' Diva's!! ~Friends mini-calender!!





Happy Wed.!

Hi~Ya All!

Wow!! It has been storming here the past few days, and there is more to come! We get rain, while back east gets snow. I hope everyone is safe and warm where ever you are.
I wanted to share with you my little creation, I have been working on. Most of you know or may not know, I'm still a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I don't advertise it much on this blog, but I do have a special one for Stampin' Up! "It is my "Stampin' with Um Buggin" blog. You can go there and check out my latest DeSigin' Diva's Club, I'm sure you will like what you find there. Check it out!

Now on to my final little easel calender, I wanted to post my final one that I made for a friend, can't say who in case she is viewing this post.

And finally for all of you who are attending CHA, enjoy and have fun everyone!
Comments are always welcomed! Catcha soon!


"Um Buggin"

9 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

ME FIRST! WooHoo! Another fabulous calendar my friend! I just LOVE these and this one is no exception. Can't wait to receive my Designing Divas box. What fun! xxD

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lillie, they are just SO PRETTY! Love those papers and the embossing gives it such nice texture. The boxes are just beautiful! What an awesome job, girl! Who wouldn't want to be on the receiving end? Stay dry, girl!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Hey Lillie.. awesome job. I love how you are using the calendars. Stay dry.

Pinklady50 said...

What FABULOUS calendars! The colors just pop and feel like a warm spring day. The recipients will love them and are so lucky to have one of your beautiful creations! Stay warm-I'm going for some hot cocoa myself right now!

Regina Easter said...

FABULOUS GIRL AND I LOVE THE COLORS....

Unknown said...

What a lovely and inspiring project - I;ve been thinking of making calendars and love the colours on yours. You have some awesome stuff on your blog. I think you are really talented.

Paula
xx

Carole Beath said...

Love love love this calendar. I love that it displays so beautifully and oh the colors are great....Stay dry.... we had a whopper of a storm last night here in Phoenix and they say the one coming in tonight will be worse.
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie, I love it.. sitting here at Starbucks blog hopping for a few minutes.. Nancy doesn't have internet. Talk to you soon my friend.

Glenda said...

Ohh, now that my interenet is back up & working, let me say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my little calendar!!! Thank you soooooo much!! It is sitting in a place of honor in my craft room/office, right in my sight-line, so I get to see it all day long!! Whenever I feel crummy, I just flip thru it & I feel the love that it was created with!!!

Thanks you soooo very much for such a special gift!

Luv you girl!!!

Glenda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin