Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another blog Award! ~ Thank You Sandy E.!


Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone is well on this glorious Wednesday. I would like to share with you a lovely award I received from my friend Sandy E., in Ukiah. What a beautiful thing for her to do, thinking of me, and giving me this award. I'm sure there are plenty of blogs that are so deserving, and she chose me. "Thank you Sandy". Now I have to list 5 things I love, and pass this award on to 5 other blogging buddies.

Ok, here goes;
1. I love the Lord.
2. I love my family and friends.
3. I love creating cards and gift items.
4. I love to spend money. lol
5. I love all my friend out there in cyber-space who share and are
so inspirational.

Now to choose 5 blogs, hummm..., let me see.

1. Julie- HuxtersHouse

2. Enfys-Going Buggy

3. Regina-BBTB

4. Steph-Where did all my money go

5. Sandi-PaperTrail

You must visit all these talented ladies blogs, you will find an array of inspiration here, and don't be shy. Leave a comment, or become a follower.
Well, that is it for me tonight, I need to work on some sympathy card. Yes, again!!
Catcha soon.

"Um Buggin"


4 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so glad you like it my friend...

Sandi said...

Lillie, thank you so much for that beautiful award, I think I have just learned how to attach it to my blog, lol, it will look so pretty there. Hugs

Velta said...

Congrats Lillie!!! You deserve this award!

DonnaMundinger said...

The awards are flying fast and furious. sorry dear, I just couldn't help myself. Pick them up on my blog. xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin