Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

There It Is/There It Goes~IMAGINE!~New Creatopia Machine!


There she is!

There she goes!

Happy Wed!

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone is enjoying the first "HUMP" day of October. The weather has cooled down quite a bit, but I am so glad.

Some of you might know that I received my "Imagine" machine on Monday that my kids bought for me, and when I opened it, the screw that hold the blade housing on was missing. After looking thru the box for it, my daughter and I tilted the machine only to find out it was inside the machine. When I contacted PC Tuesday morning they said it was no way to get it out, and they would replace my machine. The PC rep first told me to use the one from my E, which I had to inform her that the metal screw was rolling around on the circuit board. That is the brains of the machine, are you crazy? Never mind that if it short circuited the board it would void my warranty!!! There is NO WAY!!!! This machine cost a lot of $$$$ and I think QC should have done their job and checked them out.

She went on to tell me that they would replace it, but it would take 2 weeks! Acckk!! Are you kidding me? The second installment would be due on my daughters card, and I would have never had a chance to use the machine. I then called HSN where she purchased it from when it launched. I have shopped with them for years, so I had a really nice Rep that checked with her Sup., and informed me that they would be shipping me another bundle package out today. Now that is what I call "Awesome Customer Service"! They didn't make me wait until they received the defective one back before shipping out the new one. PC told me that they would have to receive the defective one back before they could ship me another one. Well, if they had been doing their job in the first place, everyone who bought their "pricey" machines wouldn't be sending them back! I hope my new one is ok, because I was looking forward to enjoying my gift my children. I am hopeful that I will receive my new one by Monday, fingers xxxxxxx.

On a good note, I received my "Xyron Creatopia" that I bought today, when my UPS driver delivered it, I gave him back the "Imagine." I bought this for myself, being that I hadn't purchased any crafting supplies this year, lol. I bought 1 cartridge can you believe that. I had looked at this machine last year when it came out, but it was a little pricey too. I said you deserve to buy yourself something, so I did. I wanna tell 'ya, that I am loving this machine! I have only use a couple of things, my main was to cut my 5 x 7 size cards, and not have any uneven corners. It cuts like butter, and I did use the embossing rollers, loving them too. I will give you more info as soon as I use some of the other parts. At least I am happy today!
Have a great rest of the week everyone!

"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lillie. I think QVC and their customer service is great!!! I too had a situation with a computer I bought and the manufacturers tried giving me the run-a-round too! I called QVC and not only did they send me a replacement (while the computer was still in route), they also gave me a $75 credit for the inconvenience. I've been shopping with them for years too and as long as they provide the A-1 customer service they give, I'll always be happy to shop with them. I hope you get your new Imagine soon and intact. And, have fun with your Creatopia!

Honestly, for the money you spend on their products, the nerve of manufacturers these days!!! Go figure!!!

Hugs, honey!

Sandi said...

hey Lil glad you are going to get yours right off, I have to wait for them to receive the first one before they will reship. Hugs

Velta said...

You silly Lillie!!! Thank you for sharing your experience with your purchases...sincerely...(did I spell that right)? It is so good to know that your experience with these peeps has been a good one, even though you had a tough time of it in the first place. PLEASE let me know what you think of the Creatopia (sp?) I have been thinking of purchasing this one myself! Take care of yourself...love visiting you :)

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you got something new to play with while you wait for your Imagine replacement. I want to hear all about the Creatopia! You know me and my gadgets! Can't get enough of them. ENJOY it, girl! You DO deserve it!

Carole Beath said...

Lillie, I hope you get your Imagine "back" in short time so you can create. Meantime have fun fun with Creatopia. You go girl.
Hugs
Carole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin