Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW!! Autumn Cricut Dust Covers~"Country Harvest!~FREE shipping!





Happy Fri. Evening!

Good evening all, I hope everyone is well and getting ready for the final weekend of the month. This will be a quick post tonight, as I'm feeling a little under the weather. Really bad upset stomach, I think it was something I ate last night.

Anyways, just wanted to share with you a new sets of Jammies that will be available tomorrow on my store. Also there is Free shipping going on if you purchase $25.00 or more in merchandise. I will be extending the Free shipping thru next Sunday, the 7th of November.

This lovely autumn set is called "Country Harvest", and will be sold as a set only. This was the end of some material I had, so this is the only set available, sorry! If you want it for your Expression /Cuttlebug be sure to grab it tomorrow on my store. The link is up at the top right of the page, not feeling well enough to link it.
Have a great weekend all, catcha soon!
"Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

And they are just as pretty as they can be my friend. I forgot to put the cart. that I used for the cake cake socks, it was the cupcake wrapper cartridge. How much are you charging for the covers for the Imagine? I think I am getting a little sick too. Have a SUPER weekend my friend. hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, these are too adorable! I've still got to get one for my newest cricut -- but, as soon as I get my hands on money for one thing though, I always end up getting something else! I'm terrible because I want everything at one time -- LOL!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

SOOO adorable! that fabric is the cutest! xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin