Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot D/T~Colors of Fall/Autumn




Happy Mon.!

Good morning everyone! I hope all is well on the final Monday of October. Geez, this year is flying by, only a couple months left. This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we were to celebrate Fall/Autumn. I chose to create a card using my CB leaves folder. The design remind me of those leaves you rake up in your yard, beautiful hues of orange, gold, brown, and green. The leaves are popped with dimensional, and are outlined with my gold leafing pen. The corners are also a CB die, which I also inked to give it a rustic feel. Be sure to visit The Cuttlebug Spot and check out all the designers creations. And if your'e not too busy, come and play along with us, there is a great prize from Simon Says Stamp! Have a great week all, catcha soon!

Hugz, xx

"Um Buggin"

14 Comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Such a fab Fall card Lillie!
I have even entered the challenge myself this week seeing as though I have more time now.
Hugs
Lana x

Sandi said...

Lillie beautiful colors and two of my favorite cuttlebug dies, stunning. Hugs

Donna said...

Gorgeous project, Lillie! The gold with the fall colors makes those leaves just pop! Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Donna

~JulieH~ said...

Oh how fabulous is this Lillie! i love that you cut out the leves so mant times for beautiful dimension and your gold leafing pen is beautifully done and gives your card so much elegance. I bought this die in April and was going to use it but I couldn't find it!
So sorry about the no show on Saturday I fell asleep early watching TV! Hope to catch you soon my friend
Hugs
Juliexx

Kerry said...

Wow, fab card. The leaf colours are so rich.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the touch of gold on the leaves!
Helen x

Kelly said...

What a fabulous Autumn card Lillie and great use of one of my all time favorite Cuttlebug dies! Gorgeous colors!

Theresa said...

great card! love how you detailed with the gold leafing.

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, the card and the colors you used are GORGEOUS!

Hugs to you!

flowerdisco said...

how elegant and I love all the layering.
TFS!

Anonymous said...

love this one xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Lillie, this is just GORGEOUS!!! Fabulous colors and the leafing adds just the right touch! xxD

GiuliaG. said...

Lille....great card...love all the Fall colors. Don't even talk to me about leaves...we live next to the woods and our property is loaded with leaves....well..it's good exercise!

Grace Baxter said...

I love the texture of your fall leaves cards. Just lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin