Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

More New Jammies!~ Imagine Covers Coming Monday!!





Happy Sat.

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone is well and doing some crafting this weekend. It has been raining here since last night, a perfect time to be indoors which is where I have been all day. Feeling a bit better this evening, so I thought I would share more new Cricut Dust Covers "Jammies".
These are "Shades of Autumn" with a Mocha trim. Very warm and rich in color just perfect for this time of the season.

Also, coming Monday, I will be releasing my "Cricut Imagine Covers". The one that will be shown is my personal cover. I will only make these covers upon request and orders, so you will need to choose your colors and material. More info on that come Monday.

Remember there is FREE SHIPPING which I have extended until next Sunday, November 7th. For my friends across the pond who places an order, I didn't leave you out, you will receive a discount on your shipping fee. Check out my store here for more info.

Well, that is it for me this evening, back to watching the "World Series." Catcha soon!
"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm lovin' these Fall colors, girlfriend! Happy Halloween! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, that color combination is fabulous for fall! It's beautiful, girlfriend!!!

If you're anything like me, this weather is a just perfect for catching those nasty little viruses, and driving my sinuses nuts; take care and I hope you feel much better real soon!

Have a happy day!

Velta said...

Oh My Lillie!!! These last 3 posts are awesome...you have quite the best taste in colors girlfriend!! I just love your jammies...BTW, how are you liking your imagine?

Kelly said...

Great Fall colors Lillie. Sure hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

omg! what an awesome idea! what are you charging? do u post to australia?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin