Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Imagine is here!!/ ~The Cutting Cafe D/T~Halloween Bingo Set!





Happy Tues.!!

Hello all!

A happy camper am I.., LOL, my replacement Imagine arrived today from HSN. As some of you may know, last week when I received the original one, it had to be returned due to a screw on the circuit board. Well I tell ya, I have always had great customer service from them, but they went beyond the call of duty for me. I called them on Tuesday morning after speaking with PC, who told me 2 weeks wait for a replacement, BS...., anyways the rep spoke to her supervisor, and they both agreed to ship me out a new one immediately. The other one I returned on Wednesday when my UPS man came to deliver my Xyron Creatopia. Today I received my new Imagine, and have already calibrated it, did a test cut, and I know I'm going to love this gift from my son and daughter. The colors are nice and vibrant, and it taken me about an hour to get it set up. Hopefully tomorrow I will create a card and if I'm lucky will get it posted.

I noticed that I have some new followers, Welcome!, I'm glad you stopped by to visit, and hope that you will find some inspiration here.

On another note, I have some more goodies to share with you. I purchased some new software a couple of weeks ago, and now I can cut out other things using my Cricut E. A lot of things going on right now, as I am in classes and webinars trying to learn a lot of the graphic stuff. It is really interesting once you understand what they are talking about. I missed my webinar tonight because my eyes started to flare up again, throbbing pain. I know I missed so much, but I can always ask questions about it. Anyways, I wanted to share with you my first cut with this software which is MTC, I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it.

This cute little Halloween Bingo Set is from Regina over at The Cutting Cafe. I also used another set from her collection, The 8 x 5.5 Box with Dividers, which is sized just perfect to hold these cards and playing pieces. I copied Regina's idea to laminate the game boards, since I have a heat laminating machine. This set is going to my nephew who just turned 12 on Sunday, I figured he and his little friends could have a fun time playing with them. Thanks Regina for giving us all these fun and cute little images to create with. If you haven't visited The Cutting Cafe' you really should. Regina has some great and very amazing creations and now I don't have to cute them out by hand, Yeah!!! You know I can't afford another cutter, but this new program sure does make it easier, and a lot less expensive too.

Well, this turned into quite a long post tonight, but be sure to catch me tomorrow on Live Chat right here on the blog. I should be available around 3:00 p.m. PDT, Calif. time. If you have any questions or just want to chat, catch me then. Have a great mid-week everyone!

Hugz, xx
"Um Buggin"

9 Comments:

Regina Easter said...

i am so loving all these bingo sets and this one is no exception...i love it lillie, you did a fantastic job..hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, your work is fabulous!!! That game set is fabulous!!!

So glad you finally got your Imagine and that you're up and running!!! I thought about you the other day as to whether you had received or not.

Well, of course, I'm waiting now to see what you create your new machines.

Hugs!

~JulieH~ said...

Wowza Lillie this is fantastic what a great game you've created I love it and I'm sure your nephew will too! You took the plunge with MTC then! I have been doing lots of reading on it, it will be great to know what you think! So glad your Imagine arrived in good order! Can't wait to see what you create!
Chat soon
Hugs
Juliexx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love your BINGO set, just too cute. AND how exciting that your Imagine arrived and you are up and running, can't wait to see what you create with it. hugs

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT?! You have been one busy camper, girl! I've heard about that software program and wonder how different it is from SCAL? Don't think I have the time and I KNOW I don't have the patience to sit through webinars, so maybe I'll just pick your brain a bit! LOL! Love this little bingo set and can't wait to see your first Imagine project!

DonnaMundinger said...

Lillie this turned out so stinkin' cute!!!!! Love the lamination and that box is uber cool! We won't talk about you I, though. Still haven't had time to mess more with mine. I'm almost afraid to! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Fantastic..... I love the bingo sets and your take on the design is absolutely fantastic....

Jannie said...

The Halloween bingo is supercute!

Stacy Simpson said...

This is awesome! I love that you laminated them and can re-use. Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin