Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Cutting Cafe D/T~ Star-Studded Witches Boot!







Happy Wed.

Hi~ya All!

How is everyone on this hump Wednesday? I hope you are well, and staying warm. Now it is beginning to feel like winter, getting a little crisp outdoors.

I wanted to share with you today an adorable set I created using The Cutting Cafes' printable stamps. I made this card and envelope using 3 different sets, Halloween Witches boot, Halloween Treats, and Halloween Mini colored backgrounds. All were designed by the fabulous Regina. I printed out the colored bg papers on my printer, then imported the boot and envelope into my MTC software. From there my Cricut E did the rest. It is so nice not to have to cut these out by hand, but if you don't have a cutter with software, you can always cut them by hand. I used to do this before I purchased the software, and learned how to use it. I can tell ya it really saves time.

This cute little set is going to my best girlfriend, who purchases cards from me. I thought it would be a nice little Halloween treat for her. Tell me what you think? Be sure to check out The Cutting Cafe' as I see Regina has just released a new set of fun projects today. I am so loving the Christmas Bingo set!
Get them early so you can start on your Christmas cards. It will be here before you know it. Have a great rest of the week all!



"Um Buggin"

10 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

OOOh I'm firt wow wow wow Lillie what a fabulous card ! Your boot is amazing! Did MTC cut out all those little circles/ I love the colours I love everything about it! Wonderful work my friend!
Hugs
Juliexx

Lori said...

That is one cute star studded boot!

Kelly said...

How cute Lillie...I love it and so will your friend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lillie, you are so full of surprises!!! This boot card is just more than just amazing, it's...!!! Can't think of an appropriate word, but trust me it's more!!!

flowerdisco said...

i love it....and i was about to ask how you cut them. I think I am going to get me a MTC software for Xmas, wink wink :)

Regina Easter said...

oooooooooooooo lillie girlfriend...this came out STUNNING...I so love everything girl....love it love it love it...hugs

GiuliaG. said...

Lillie, I LOVE this.....what a great project

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am glad you don't have to cut it all out my hand my friend, this is just so adorable and I am sure your friend well love it. hugs

Carolyn said...

I love the Witches Boot. tfs

DonnaMundinger said...

This is soooo ADORABLE. Lillie! That is one stylin' boot and you know I love me my shoes! Got it in a size 6? LOVE it! xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin