Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Jammies~"Shades of Autumn"!!







Happy Tues.!

Hi~ya All!

A very happy Tuesday to everyone, I hope all is well. We are having some lovely autumn weather here, and the leaves are beginning to fall, and what lovely colors they are. The post before this one was my D/T card and our theme was "Anything Fall/Autumn". In keeping with the time of year, I decided to post my new autumn colored "Jammies" entitled "Shades of Autumn". The colors are just beautiful with the green, gold, brown, and rust colored leaves, and a matching celedon color accent.
These jammies will be available tomorrow on my store as a set.

The reason being, I had a limited amount of the accent material, and when buying more the dye-lots are a little different. Therefore when you see (set) posted that is due to the accent colors, and I want them to match. I also will be posting this pattern that has the mocha accent colors. I only have a limited amount of this material available, so when it's gone, that All! If you like a certain pattern, you need to grab it, because some are no longer available.

I will be posting some new jammies starting November, some for kids, teachers, schools, that were lucky to receive an Expression. What a nice idea to purchase a dust cover for your school, and have their name embroidered in it. They will be available soon. Keep checking my store for more information.

That's about all for today, be sure to check out my store, there will be $$$ free shipping starting tomorrow. Details will be listed on the store.

Have a great day all, catcha soon!

"Um Buggin"

4 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

These are beautiful for Autumn Lillie! What a great idea to be making some for the schools too!
Hugs
Juliexx

Sandi said...

wow Lillie, those colors are spectacular, on my sidebar it looks like a halter top, lol, a tropical beauty. Hugs

Velta said...

Hello my friend! These jammies are the very best you have ever made...maybe it is because of your gorgeous colors, I love Autumn...but I swear you have outdone yourself with these babies. Your last two posts are also amazing...where have I been? Taking care of sick grandchildren...Thanks for Sharing Lillie...just another "touch" of your wonderful art work :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW, Lillie! these are GORGEOUS! Great ideas you've got there, hon! xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin