Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Joy-Fold Card/ Stampin' Up~ So Kind!!






Happy Wed.!!

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone is well on this "hump" day. We are enjoying some lovely "Hot weather" here today, triple digits. I wanted to post my Joy-fold card on my blog, as everyone is posting theirs on the Cricut MB. I guess I will post mine later, but for now, while this card seems to be the new crave..., I wanted to share it with my cyber-friends. The directions for this card is from Splitcoast Stampers, and I believe it is from July of last year. I actually made one then, but never posted it. If you are looking for an easy and quick card, this is it!!! I used my SU card stock, and DCWV Sweet stack designer paper. The DCWV stack was my birthday gift from my awesome friend Donna. I found that the SU card stock matched it perfectly. The stamps, doily border, and the curly label punch are from SU as well. The inside sentiment stamp is from my stash. I used my little buddy the CB, and some nesties labels for the white and gold cuts. To finish it off, I stamped and then punched out two MS butterflies, layered and added adhesive rhinestones to them. I just love the colors and all the different dimensions this card has. What do you think? Comments are always welcome!!

Don't forget SU is having a great sale on designer papers, and it ends on May 31st. If you would like to order anything, and need a demonstrator, feel free to contact me. Catcha' later!!


"Um Buggin"


11 Comments:

Randi said...

Beautiful card I love everything about especially the colors of the paper.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it Lillie.. as usual it's awesome.

Pinklady50 said...

Lillie, this is just gorgeous! All the dimension and interesting details--I don't believe for one second this was fast or easy! Awesome card!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Wow Lillie! This is fabulous. Happy you liked the paper. Thanks for finding the instructions for the card on SCS. I swear I must be blind. Mine looks really plain next to yoursthough but I was doing a challenge wo I guess I'll post it anyway. Hugs, D

Sandi said...

Lillie, this is fantastic. The colors are rockin. Sandi

Nilda Rockenbach said...

awesome card Lillie. I love the colors. I guess I'll give one of those cards a try.

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful papers and colours Lillie but fast and easy hmmmmm....
Hugs
Lana x

Unknown said...

though it was about time I leave a comment.. I love checking your blog most days. You do beautiful work.. and very professional. Thanks for sharing them, you inspire me. ;-)

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie a beautiful beautiful card and such wonderful colours! You always manage to come up with such fabulous ideas. You are such an inspiration my friend!
Hugs
Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Lillie, that is just beautiful! Love your closure and those papers are so pretty!

Stampgirl1965 said...

What a Beautiful Card! I have just started making Joy Fold Cards and just love the technique!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin