Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Imagine #3~ is Here Tomorrow! Keeper?????

Happy Thurs.!

Hi~ya Again All!


How is everyone today? I hope all is well with you on this Thursday. Well, I gotta tell you this has been a week for me with my Imagine machine. I received Imagine #2 on Tuesday, sent it back today. This time it went to PC, after speaking with them yesterday. Had it all fine tuned on Tuesday evening, turned it on yesterday morning and it would not cut! I call PC early, no waiting for CS, and I must say I had a nice experience with the CS Rep. She even arranged for FX to come and pick up my #2 this morning. I was shocked because I had asked for the call tag, and she was unsure if shipping could do that. After registering my complaints, which she included in my request, she called me back to say they would do that. I wasn't sure when, since I had no e-mail this morning so I was thinking I would have to call them today. Lo and behold around 11:00 a.m. FX was at my door. I called to tell her that they had picked it up and was about to give her the call tag number, when she asked me if they dropped off a package to me.

Now I was really confused, but she went on tell me that they had shipped me a new machine out yesterday. After our conversation yesterday, she spoke to one of the engineers and explained my problem, and he arranged to have one shipped immediately. She informed me this morning that he personally checked it out before sending it to me, so hopefully #3 will be the charm... A-Keeper!! Fingers XXXXXX!! It will be here tomorrow. They definitely have improved their CS re poor since I spoke with them last week. I guess sometimes complaints do get to the top Executives!!

Tomorrow I can play.....Ya Think!!! Have a great evening all.

Hugz, xx



"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

S Glup said...

Your blog is amazing...love your work...defiantly inspiring...I'm happy you got you new Imagine...hopefully this one will work...can't wait to see what you make with your creatopia...I love how they emboss, so cool...TFS....Sheri g

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lillie, you poor thing!!! I can't believe you had to send back another machine!!! You sound pretty calm about it but I think I'd be fit to be tied if it were me -- LOL!!! Well, I hope the next one is definitely a charm!!! You don't deserve this and besides it's a present for your children!

Of course, my fingers are crossed for you this time -- again! LOL!

Thanks for your visit, always happy to see you!

Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, I just left you a comment but I think I forgot to do the word verification, so I don't think posted. If, by chance, it did you'll just have 2 comments from me.

Sorry to hear you have to return, yet, another machine. This is unbelievable but you do sound pretty calm about it. Of coure I'll keep my fingers crossed the third time is a charm.

Thanks for stopping by, always glad to see you.

Hugs!

Carole Beath said...

Lillie, I sure hope that the 3rd time IS indeed the charm because you have had the patience beyond! What a fiasco, and just imagine if you have had this experience, there are plenty who are sharing bad machines along with you, .... PC has given you some great customer service. Kudos to PC.
Carole

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time with your Imagine...I think it's a case that it was released to the public before it was ready, I've heard nothing but horror stories about it. I hope the third time is a charm for you. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Sandi said...

Hey girl, hope you got it and it works, I got mine yesterday and all is hunky dory, I am loving the Imagine. Have a great weekend. Hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin