Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, October 22, 2010

My 1st "Imagine" Design Card!!







Happy Fri!

Hi~ya All!

A very happy Friday evening to everyone, I hope all is well and you are getting ready for a wonderful weekend.

I am happy to finally share a card I created using my Cricut "Imagine" machine. I have had it for a week today, but didn't have time to really design anything with it until now. I started this card yesterday and got if finished and photographed today. That is why I'm kinda late posting it.

I decided I wanted to create a baby shower invitation, and here it is. I changed the RGB codes to match my SU cardstock, since that is what I always use for my card base. I changed and printed the bg papers from the Imagine cartridge "Nursery Tails." The baby bottle and bib were cut 3 time with layers and popped with SU dimensionals. The inside is also layered and I cut out and added matching embellishments. I also used my SU scalloped punch on the top inside and out, used my small petite nestie oval for the sentiment which is an SU stamp. The bottom is one of my Cuttlebug strips, added ribbon, bow, and some rhinestone to finish it off.

This one is for you Carole Beath, since you have been waiting for me to create something, lol. Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugz, xx

"Um Buggin"

9 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG! Lillie, I'd say you performed a miracle with your Imagine!!! That card is AMAZING, and your first on the Imagine!!! I'm very impressed, my friend! Although I shouldn't be...

Carole's mouth will probably drop when she sees this; it is truly a fabulous card!

So glad you've finally got it all together and are ready to have big fun with your new machine! Your children probably are too -- lol!

Sandi said...

It's gorgeous sandi

Teresa said...

Very nice!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a darling invitation. I hope you are enjoying your Imagine. hgus

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my word Lillie what a stunning card! I've been waiting to see what you create with your Imagine and all I can say is wow wow wow! The print looks so crisp and vibrant I love the colours and absolutely stunning design of your card! You're the best!
Catch you on chat tonight? about your time 4-5pm? Hope so!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo, girlfriend! At least one of us is creating with that thing! LOVE the colors and what a sweet design. xxD

Velta said...

Oh Lillie ~ This is SOOO cool...your creation is fabulous and makes me want a new Imagine too...I am happy to see that you have finally gotten th Imagine that works....again, beautiful :)

Kelly said...

Awww, now isn't this sweet. LOVE what you created with you Imagine! You really put a lot of thought into this...Love the bright colors.

Carole Beath said...

Well, after 3 tries, at long last, my friend....here is a wonderful Lillie creation for us to enjoy. It's so cute.
Carole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin