Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot D/T Thanksgiving Invite!






Happy Tues.!

Hi~Ya All!

How is everyone today? I hope all are well, and enjoying this lovely fall weather. As you know we are coming up on the family holidays here, we are already into November. So with that in mind, Nilda of The Cuttlebug Spot chose Thanksgiving Invites as our theme this week. I know it seems strange not seeing our post on Monday, but it seems everyone wants their post out there on that day. Tuesday works fine with me, and brings something new on such a non busy day. I like the change.

Anyway, back to my invite, mine is very simple this week, it is A-2 size, and the information is listed on the inside, forgot to shoot a picture. But you get the idea. I used two CB folders, decorative scissors on the edges, MS punch for the branches, brown adhesive pearls, and a tiny flower from my stash. Very simple to make if you need a lot for your Thanksgiving feast.

Be sure to hop over to The Cuttlebug Spot, and check out the beauties my D/T brother/sisters have created. I'm sure you will find inspiration for your own personal invite there.

On another note; I was suppose to showcase the Imagine covers, yesterday, didn't get around to it, but watch for them tomorrow, along with me being on my CHAT BOX at 3:00p.m., if you have questions then would be the time to ask me. Have a great Tuesday all, and don't forget to VOTE if you have an election going on where you live.

"Um Buggin"

10 Comments:

Jannie said...

It's so nice to see how all of us have done such a good job!! Very nicely done!

Donna said...

Lillie, what a great idea! I have that folder and I don;t think I've every used it. Your invitation is stunning!

GiuliaG. said...

Lillie, this is a gorgeous invitation...stunning Girl...stunning!

flowerdisco said...

very impressed with your embossing folder and choice of cardstock. I think is beautiful, TFS and,
congrats on your winnings at Andy's.

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful, girlfriend, and I came this close to using that folder. funny how we didn't talk about what we were using on the phone. LOL It really came out gorgeous! xxD

Pinnacles said...

Hey DT Sis... This is one of my favourite CB Folders and the way you have used it is just "simply elegant"... Andyx

Brenda said...

Lillie this is gorgeous! I almost bought that folder for this challenge,LOL.

Regina Easter said...

simple but oh so fabulous....love the colors to...hugs

Helen said...

Beutiful invites...the embossing looks really elegant!
Helen x

~JulieH~ said...

Lillie I love your invite so much and that embossing folder makes a perfect frame adorned with the beautiful rose and little branches
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin