Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank You~Teacher's






Happy Thurs.!

Hi everyone,

A quick little post here, as I promised to post these cards today. I was requested by a friend to make a thank you card for her sons teacher. She wanted something very simple and inexpensive. These cuts of paper are from my stash, that I have had for a while, and decided to use it on the cards. I used my Cricut E., and the MTG cartridge which really has some cute cuts on it for school. The apple and the award are from that cartridge. I also used SU's family phases stamps for the sentiment, and doodled in white ink. Added a few embellishments and here you have two simple cards. TFL, and have a great day!

"Um Buggin"


<

8 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are just so amazing... I love these. Wondering what the MTG cart. is.. I hope you have a wonderful weekend

Kelly said...

What great cards Lillie, they sure don't look simple, they both look like a lot of work. You did a really great job! I love the bright colors!

Regina Easter said...

love your work girl...you've got to much talent...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Well they for sure don't LOOK simple, Lillie!!! Love these! They're awesome! So bright, and cheery!
hugs!
Sharon

Velta said...

Wow Lillie ~ Who wouldn't love to receive these beautiful, colorful cards...They are just plain "HAPPY" cards :)

DonnaMundinger said...

These are sooo adorable Lillie and I was lucky enough to see them in person today! Yea! We finally met after talking daily on the phone for months. I had a great time visiting and shopping. You're such a sweetheart, we'll have to do it more often. Hugs! D

~JulieH~ said...

Stunnig card Lillie! I love the bright colours and all the wonderful wonderful detail!
Hugs
Juliexx

Joey said...

Hi, these are stunning cards, I love the vibrant colours. Joey.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin