Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Smile~Blog Award!! Thank You Carole & Donna~!




Happy Wed.!!

Hi~ya all!

Hope you are enjoying a lovely hump day,(Wednesday) as this means the weekend is near. I am sure everyone has completed all their Mother's Day card, or are still working on them. I'm almost done so I can't post any today, but I did want to post an award that was given to me a few weeks ago. Ladies, I didn't forget about my blessing from you, I just haven't had the time to post them. Thank you Donna Mundinger, and Carole Beathe for my lovely blog award. Your blogs makes me smile each and everytime I visit them, because I know I will see a masterpiece. If you haven't had a chance to visit these awesome design team members blogs, you're in for a real treat. Donna and Carole, are masters of DS with their wonderful creations. If you are looking for a OOAK design, you must visit their blogs. Donna, Popsickle Toes , and Carole, Paper Arts. These ladies blogs are listed on my side-bar for quick access. Please go check them out, I guarantee they will make you SMILE! I'm suppose to choose 5 blogs that me me smile, which I will do at a later date. Catcha'Soon, have a great rest of the week!


"Um Buggin"


4 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats on you award, you definitely deserve it,you so such a creative and talented.

Nilda Rockenbach said...

congrats on the award...

artsyclay said...

We share the same Blogversary so just wanted to say Happy Day! ~*~

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary, nice blog you have here.

AV
http://avarchives.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin