Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot D.T./ ~Merci~~






Happy Mon.!

Hi~ya Everyone,

I hope your Monday is off to a great start. It is a little cooler today than it was yesterday. It reached 105 degrees yesterday, and was super HOT!!!

This week over at The Cuttlebug Spot, our theme was to emboss anything other than card stock or paper. My choice was acetate, and I stamped and inked the edges with white Stazon. I used the Swiss dots folder on the outside, and the Stylized flowers on the inside. Sorry I didn't get a shot of the inside, as I was in a hurry. Anyhow, I used the WC cartridge for my shaped card, and my circle nesties for the front and inside. I added a brad to the center of the flower along with a little tag, which I stamped with SU's Merci~ stamp set. Attached a ribbon and some fuchsia rhinestones, and whaa~laa...., a cute and quick card. TFL, and have a great day.


"Um Buggin"


9 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie this is gorgeous! What a coincidence I've just ordered some pink and orange coloured papers! I love the look of these colours together. Your acetate looks fab stamped with the whie stazon and embossed and of course I love the doily card. Don't you just love wildcard! Wonderful work my friend
Hugs
Juliexx

Unknown said...

Lillie your card is absolutely stunning! The colors are perfect, and it's such an awesome, well put together card. My jaw literally dropped when I saw it this morning. Beautiful job!!

poupetteval said...

so pretty !! i love this circle card

Bamabel said...

Just gorgeous!!!!

Hugs,
Aymee

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Lillie!! Pink and orange looks so awesome together! I LOVE embossing acetate!! Awesome work as always!
hugs!
Sharon

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I never would have thought to put pink and orange together, it looks beautiful. I love how you embossed it..Awesome card

DonnaMundinger said...

Love, love, love this card Lillie! Gorgeous colors and the stamping and cuttling looks so cool on the acetate. xxD

Chrissy C said...

Beautiful as always! I hope to play this week. I've missed the last couple life keeps getting in the way of my play time :(

Jaspere said...

Love all the detail you put into this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin