Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, May 11, 2009

CBS-D.T/~My Mom's Mother's Day Card~!!






Happy Mon.!!

Hi~ya All!!

I hope all of you Moms had a wonderful Mother's Day. This is my card for my Mom, and also it is my Cuttlebug Spot design team card for this week. This week we were to create a card using frames, or window panes. This was such a fun challenge to do, because you could really be creative with the choices. For this card I used a variety of things that was cut or embossed with the Cuttlebug. I also use my Cricut-E for the sentiments, and MS punches for the edges and butterfly. The frame design is popped on SU dimensional for a 3-D look, and I added ribbon, pearls, primas, and some inking. I threaded the ribbon thru the ends of the frames. The inside of the card is finished as well, and I made a envelobox to match. Be sure to visit The Cuttlebug Spot, and see all the awesome creation from the other DT members. If you have the time, come and play along with this weeks challenge. C'mon I know you can do it!! Well, that about does it for now. TFL, and don't forget to drop a comment and tell me what you think!

"Um Buggin"


14 Comments:

Bamabel said...

As always, simply spectacular!!!

Hugs,
Aymee

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Lillie! Another BREATHTAKING design! Your Mom won't even care if it's late when she opens this unbelievable creation. LOL Truly, truly stunning girlfriend! xxD

Tracy said...

OMG Lillie, what a gorgeous card!!! it's really pretty and i love all the detail.
Hugs T x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Everyone's used all the words I was thinking of, spectacular, breathtaking and goregeous... this is truly beautiful. As all of your creations are, beautiful, beautiful. Did I miss your RAK????

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I'm always so inspired by your creations. They're always so much more than I could ever come up with! Great job!

~JulieH~ said...

oh my oh my oh my Lillie what a beautiful delicate perfect card!! I haven't got words good enough to describe it I love it and your mom will too. You have such an amazingly creative talent my friend and i just stare in awe every time I open a post with one of your stunning creations!
Hugs
Juliexx

Chrissy C said...

That card is STUNNING! Wow! You can tell you put alot of love into it! I'm sure she LOVED it!

Pinklady50 said...

What a beautiful, awesome, stunning card! I LOVE all the elements on it and the soft pink. Your mom must be very special for sure.

eunice said...

BEAUTIFUL, Lillie! I'm sure your mom was thrilled to receive this. Wow, all the details and layering of all the pretty elements really added up to a stunning card!

Velta said...

Oh Lils ~ These last two cards are just gorgeous...the mother's day card had to have taken you quite a while...it is so intricate!! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!!! I had the bestest!!!

Regina Easter said...

this is just the sweetest eye candy ever...hugs

Anonymous said...

Lillie, I just can't get over all of the detail on this card! WOW! And the papers are gorgeous!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

What beautiful work you do girl! WOW! I am a fan of your work. GREAT mommy's day card! It is so pretty! I can only imagine what you could do with the Inky Impressions images. WOW!!!! Would love to see you stopby our challenges soon to come. HUGS! Nicole :)

Lana Clarke said...

Lillie you always create the most eye catching cards that have so much intricate detail and what amazes me is that you usually only work with a couple of colours and this is the result....BEAUTIFUL
Hugs
Lana x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin