Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

King for a Day~Father's Day!!






Hello again!

I'm baaackkk!! I told you I would be back on later to post a card. I was suppose to post my sons birthday card, but changed my mind. Instead I thought I would post this adorable Father's Day card I made. My Father has passed on, but I still enjoy creating cards for the occasion. For this card I used my Cricut, Cuttlebug, stamping, inking, and my Crafters Companion. I chose the SU deck of cards stamps, card-stock, inks, and matching design papers, along with my MS edge punch. I then cut the sentiments using DS and my Cricut, SB & CS cartridges. The cards are hand cut 3 X's, layered using dimensionals. The inside is finished as well, and the sentiment is computer generated. The envelobox was created with my UCC board. Added a finger folded ribbon, and here you have it. This card has a lot of layering, and is a little heavier, so a regular envelope would not work. Well that's all for now, I will catcha later! TFL!

"Um Buggin"



11 Comments:

Nilda Rockenbach said...

loooooooove it.. you did an awesome job with this set. Everything goes well so nicely.

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie what a magnificent Father's day card! I love that stamp and all your wonderful detailing. You know I love that finger folded ribbon technique you use and it looks fabulous on this outstanding creation!
hugs
Juliexx

Kelly said...

What a great card! Love everything about it, you did such a great job! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Lillie! Can't wait to get my designer paper and play with this set of stamps. Love the dimension of the cards! I LOVE it! xxD

Jeannie Phillips said...

Hi Lillie... I am so excited that we are on a design team toghter.... you know how I love your work! you inspire me!!
Hugs and Love
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! You always create such masterpieces. Love this!! *hugs*

poupetteval said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh i love those papers !!! we want it in france

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie, I absolutely love this.. I wish I could scrap lift it... you are so amazing. I so love it...

Linnie said...

Fantastic work such a wonderful idea
linniex

Jaspere said...

I just love every scrumptious little detail. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Lillie, that is the neatest Father's Day card!!! Awesome job, lady!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin