Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sisters Mother's Day Card~






Happy Fri.!

Hi~ya All!

TGIF!!! I am so glad this week is over, and I can have a nice relaxing two days off. I hope everyone is getting ready for the big day on Sunday. This is a card requested by my favorite customer for her sister. I think it is so nice to give your sisters cards on Mother's Day as well as anyone else you are thinking of. Anyway, this card is done in a beautiful color called Sparkle. This card was composed using my little favorite friend, my Cuttlebug. The rose, scroll, and design border were all cut from the CB. I added SU design paper, and used my SU border punch for the edges. It also has paper piercing at the top of the designer border. The inside is lined to match. I was in a hurry to get this in the mail, so there is no staging on here. TFL, and have a great weekend.

"Um Buggin"



10 Comments:

Chrissy C said...

That card is absolutley stunning!!! I love everything about it.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Absolutely beautiful... I am looking for that blog candy. LOL...

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Lillie! This is breathtaking! The paper, the design, the piercing, really stunning. And whose dies are those gorgeous elements? You holding out on me girlfriend? LOL I LOVE this! Hugs, D

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie Lillie Lillie this is breathtakingly beautiful and elegant. I love how you've matched the rose on the front with the beautiful strped backing papers which hase roses on too. The powder blues you've used are so soft with the pinks. Oh can ya tell I love this card?!! Amazing work my friend. Speak soon

Hugs
Juliexx

eunice said...

Love everything about this card, Lillie. The colors, the textures, the sentiment. Any mom would be thrilled to receive such a stunning card!

Velta said...

Lillie ~ This has to be one of my favorites from you!!! It is delicate and stunningly beautiful!!! Cannot wait for the blog candy...I think I may have to go get the piercing item you used, because this just makes it!!

Velta said...

Lillie ~ This has to be one of my favorites from you!!! It is delicate and stunningly beautiful!!! Cannot wait for the blog candy...I think I may have to go get the piercing item you used, because this just makes it!!

Kelly said...

Ohhhhhhh Lillie, this card is beautiful. Everything is absolutley perfect. Your customer's sister is sure to love it. What a keepsake it will be!

Regina Easter said...

absolutely beautiful....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin