Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cuttlebug spot DT/~You're So kind!!!
















Happy Tues.!

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday. It seems like it sure did come quickly this year. The first barbecue day, and now we are heading into Summer. This is my CBS~DT/ card for this week. Our challenge was to use blue/brown or blue/orange, or all three colors if you would like. I chose to use blue/brown as I love those colors together. For my card I use the CB folder With Gratitude, for my background and sentiment, and my nesties for the circle cuts. I added a scalloped paper pierced topper, SU designer papers, ribbon and stamped sentiment, with a rhinestone to the flower center. A cute and simple card, I must make more of these. All the card stock and designer papers are by Stampin' Up. If you would like to place an order, and need a SU demonstrator, please contact me. Info is on my side bar under Stampin'Up. They have a great special on their cardstock and designer paper, buy 3 and get 1 free. It is good thru May 31st, when all orders have to be placed. Be sure to check out The Cuttlebug Spot for all the other ladies cards, and also Glenda is sponsoring a sweet prize for this weeks winner! Don't miss it, and come have some fun with us while you're at it. Catcha' Soon!


"Um Buggin"


<

7 Comments:

Velta said...

Hey Lillie ~ This card is stunning to say the least...You said you used the CB folder With Gratitude...Are you talking about the background and what looks like flowers in white? If so, I have got to get that CB folder...as if I don't have enough...Hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday. Thanks for Sharing this beauty :)

Kelly said...

I love this card. You have really added new dimension to this folder combo.I've got that one but didn't know what to do with the "So Kind" You have inspired me to use it!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a beautiful card, Lillie! Love the colors and the embossing looks wonderful! LOVE that owl paper too!
hugs!
Sharon

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Lillie, this beautiful! That pierced topper is gorgeous! It looks like leather. This is one fabulous design, girlfriend! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie, I love brown and blue too.. what a gorgeous card...

Unknown said...

Lillie this is gorgeous!! I am totally inspired to break out my Good Morning Sunshine patterned paper now! You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful projects! *hugs*

~JulieH~ said...

Fabulous as ever Lillie! Love the paper piercing and the owl paper is gorgeous and so clever how you used that sentiment with the You're, great idea and makes it so more usable! This whole card is elegance personified I love it!!
Hugs
Juliexxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin