Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation Card~ Hats Off!!!




Happy Sun.!!

Hi~ya all,

Just a quick little post tonight, as I needed to put something new on my blog. This is a graduation card I made in black and white. The hat die-cut and the hats on the card-stock are glossy black. I used a black mirror image for the hat and the blackout on the star. It is cut in white and glittered with Dazzling diamonds. The tassel is made out of yarn, I should have bought the white when I had it in my hands. Oh well, I used the gold and added a pearl to it. The grad cap is from the LT cartridge. TFL, and have a great holiday!


"Um Buggin"


<

6 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it Lillie... I always love to come see what you are up to..

~JulieH~ said...

Oh I love this card Lillie! I love the feminine twist with the flowers on the cap you are so creative my friend!! Happy holiday to you I've come down with a bug so feeling sorry for myself lol!
Hugs
juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

Great card Lillie! I think that pop of gold with the tassel looks great. Love the addition of the pearl to it. Hey, Which cart is that "way 2 go" on? It's really cool. Hugs, D

Anonymous said...

Lillie, what an awesome graduation card! Just love all the little details!

Cory said...

Your cards are just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kelly said...

This is the cutest card ever! You really put a lot into it and it shows. I love the tassle!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin