Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Something New ~My First Tumbler!!~Loving It!








Happy Tues.

Hiya All!

Well, I am finally back with a post for you, and I am so lovin' this new addiction that I have. I guess between all the paper crafting and sewing, I was just a little burned out. I needed something new to grab my attention, although I will continue to paper craft and sew, just not as much. I am on a new design team, DtsArt, so expect a new item next week from me.

This is something that I have been eyeing on the MTC forum for some time now, and I am just getting around to doing this. Perfect timing don't you think, Football is back! Yeaaaah! These two tumblers were made for a friend of mine and my younger brother who are Raider fans. I will have to make one for my son, who is a 49rs fan, but I thought I would share these two with you tod


Been missing posting lately as my Mom was hospitalize and needed surgery. She is doing much better and celebrated her 85th birthday yesterday. God is good!

Catcha soon, tell me what you think. :)



"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Carole Beath said...

Lillie girl, this IS a new crafty thing you've done and I love it. I still want to see your beautiful cards and wonderful sewing so don't give up on that or we will be very very sad.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW Lillie! These look so professional! How cool is that! I don't care what you're making, as long as it's crafty. LOL xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, you have a midas touch my friend -- your first tumbler turned out greeeeeaaaat!!!!

Looking forward to seeing your DT projects, and I agree with Crayola58 to not give up on ALL the wonderful and beautiful projects you do, my friend!!! Just do it all in moderation... don't wear yourself out, we miss you when you're gone so long!!!

Hugs, sweetie!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how fun Lillie... glad to see you back. AND glad to hear your mom is doing ok... hugs from ukiah

Velta said...

Shoot n' matches...(my mom used to say that all the time, instead of cursing)...I left a message earlier...and it did not take...Your creations here are amazing girl...Never would have thought of it myself...but I love it! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Enfys said...

Hi Lillie, love these. I have been thinking of making some of these for a while, but don't think I would get the super professional finish that you have! Thanks for dropping by my new look blog and your sweet comments,
big hugs
En xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin