Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My 200th blog follower ~ Thank you D/T brother Andy!!

Happy Sun. Evening!

Hi~ya All!

I am so thrilled to finally get my 200th blog follower yesterday. Thank you Meilina for joining, I hope you will find inspiration here and continue to visit. I will be posting my blog candy on Wednesday, Nov. 24th, and I hope you will enter to win.

A big THANK YOU to my Cuttlebug Spot D/T brother Andy. I received my Pink Journey cartridge that I won yesterday, thank you so much Andy. Andy is an amazing designer you must visit his blog, Pinnacle Scraps. I love that he takes the time to show how he created his masterpieces. Be sure to check out his blog, and show him some love by leaving your comments.

That it for tonight all, have a great start to your week!

"Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

CONGRATS on 200 followers Lillie!!
Hugs
Juliexx

Meilina said...

ur welcome! i added your blog to a list of blogs i check on every day :0)

Audrey Frelx said...

Wooooo-hoooo!!! Congrats, sweetie!!!

Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin