Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Cutting Cafe' D/T~Hot Cocoa/Soup Holder~Frosty!!!






Happy Sat. Evening!

Yes, it's me again, had to squeeze two post into one day. I wanted to share with you before the sale ends tonight, two of the awesome printable stamps sets that are available at The Cutting Cafe'. Until midnight tonight you can get a free set with everyone you purchase. How cute would this holder be to give as a teachers gift, the mailman, gardeners, etc... These little sets are quick and easy to make, and you could add hot chocolate or soup to them. Mmmmmm Good!

I used The Hot Chocolate Holder set, along Fun with Frosty the Snowman printable stamps I used my Cricut to cut out the holder, with my MTC software. Frosty was colored with Copic markers, a pom pom on the hat and tiny adhesive beads for the eyes and on the snowflakes. I also used the MS Snowflake punch around the the green layer. These little gifts are cute and fun to make, and I'm sure the recipient will appreciate them. Especially when they are handmade by you! Hurry over to The Cutting Cafe, and grab them while you can get a great deal. Well, I will be back tomorrow with my blog candy announcement, I know I'm a couple of days late, so much has been going on. A new week tomorrow, hope it is back to normal. Catcha Soon!

"Um Buggin"

9 Comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh Lille what a fantastic little gift..love how you put that green lace punch behind the front part...this is way cute...hugs

~JulieH~ said...

Oh what a gorgeous gift Lillie! I love all the extra Lillie details , absolutely wonderful!!
Hugs
Juliexx

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How cute and what a special little gift! I love it!

Craftbugmum said...

Oh love this idea Lillie super cute.
Fi xx

Kelly said...

Super cute Lillie and so appropriate for much of the country being hit with snow storms.

Carole Beath said...

Ah Lillie, I love this little gift. I love that green lace, what a great idea.
Hugs
Carole

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwww, Lillie, I know I don't have to tell you how gorgoues this gift is -- you know it!!! But, I will; it's absolutely wonderful and I love it!

Hugs!

Enfys said...

Such a great little stocking stuffer Lillie, love it, and the detail is amazing
big hugs
En xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, so where the heck have I been? Here we talk every day and I missed this on your blog. OOps! Sorry girlfriend! This is really adorable. I'd like some of that hot chocolate right now! xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin