Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My New "Imagine" Dust Cover!!






Hello Again!

Yes, it's me again, as I promised to post my "Imagine" Jammies that I made for my new toy. As most of you know, I'm a Disney Lover at heart. I made my original Cricut covers using Disney, so I wanted my Imagine cover to match. I created the pattern for the bottom, but hadn't created one for the top at the time. I cut it free hand, so if it looks a little funny that is why. I wanted to experiment with a design before I actually cut a pattern top. I think I like the rounded corners, as the "Imagine" is rounded itself. Since it is my personal cover, I'm not worried about it.

I will be selling these covers and will only make them as a Custom orders. That is because everyone will want something different on them, and some will want them plain. These covers require a lot more material, so I don't want to cut it until I'm sure it is sold, I hope you understand. If you wish to order one, and have any questions please e-mail me or you can go to my on-line store and tell me what you would like. I will be posting a link for these covers later on today. PRICES will vary depending on whether you would like more embroidery, plain, or whatever you choose. I will do my best to accommodate your choices. Thank you visiting, and I hope you find something to your liking. I have FREE SHIPPING thru Sunday, November 7th, (U.S) and a discounted rate to all my friends across the pond, so now is the time to place your orders.

Hope to catch you on chat later today!

"Um Buggin"

9 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lille this is just beautiful, as always, you can see the love you put into all of your work, sewing and cards. Do you still have the butterfly material you made my cricut set out of? If you do I think I will order a cover. Wondering how much you will be selling them for. Let me know. hugs

Anonymous said...

WOW, Lillie! It looks fantastic! Looks like it fits like a glove! Love the embroidery!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, I'm so excited!!! I just ordered my jammies and I can't wait to get it!!!

Your dust covers are gorgeous! If I ever get an Imagine, I guess I'll be ordering one too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just checking to see if you had the prices up for the imagine yet. hugs

Lana Clarke said...

Wow you are one clever lady Lillie!
This is just fabulous!
I am about to email you regarding the covers ;0)
Lana x

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lillie!!! I'm so excited!!! The dust cover arrived today for my Expression, and it's just beautiful!!!! What fast delivery service too because I wasn't expecting it until next week!!! Thank you so much!!!

After the holiday (once I've fulfilled all my xmas obligations -- LOL!) I'll be back to order one for my other 2 machines, and probably for my sewing machines too!

Once I embroider my name on my dust cover, I'll post it so everyone can see the new piece of clothing for "mama's" baby!!! LOL!

Love ya, hon!!!

Velta said...

Hi Lillie!!! You are such a creative genius girl! I just love this beautiful cover for your new machine! I also love the card below and you have again given me an idea on how to use that cuttlebug (said cuttlebutt first:)...folder! Thank you for sharing...I hope you and yours are doing well...and STAY that way!!! I am not in the mood for anything else :)

Kelly said...

Love this Mickey material...You are SEW talented!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh these are just fabulous Lillie!! You are one clever lady my friend!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin