Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Won! I Won!~I can't Believe It!!!




Happy Wed.!

Hello All!

A very happy Wednesday to everyone. I am so ecstatic, I won The Pink Journey cartridge from my D/T brother Andy's Pinnacle Crafts blogcandy giveaway. I have wanted this cartridge for over a year, but was not going to buy a pink E just to get it. I was telling my BF Donna M., I guess I would never own it, and to my surprise, I received an e-mail from Andy saying I was the winner! How cool is that, I don't usually enter blog candy giveaways, but decided to take a chance on this one. And wouldn't you know, I won! Thank you so much Andy! Be sure to visit Andy's blog for some great inspiration, he gives you a tutorial with details on how he created his project. That is so cool, because a lot of time is involved in doing this. His family has a store Pinnacle Crafts where you can shop for some of those awesome products he uses in his creations. Be sure to visit Andy and show him some love.

I will be back later on today on Live Chat, 3:00 p.m.(PDT), along with my "Imagine" Jammies De'but! Hope to catch you soon!


"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats, Lillie!!!! Woooooo-hoooo!!! I am so happy for you, and so happy to know I'll be seeing something wonderful you'll created using it!!!

Crayola58 said...

woot woot, congrats my dear friend Lillie on your wonderful win. I am so happy for you.
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am soooo happy that you won Lillie.. congrats to you.

Carolyn said...

I saw that you had won, congrats. I wanted that so bad but I know you will do something incredible for us all to see.

Kelly said...

Congratulations...Lucky you! Enjoy your win. Can't wait to see what you do with your new cartridge!

~JulieH~ said...

Woohoo congrats on winning Andy's prize Lillie!!!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin