Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Won! I Won!~I can't Believe It!!!




Happy Wed.!

Hello All!

A very happy Wednesday to everyone. I am so ecstatic, I won The Pink Journey cartridge from my D/T brother Andy's Pinnacle Crafts blogcandy giveaway. I have wanted this cartridge for over a year, but was not going to buy a pink E just to get it. I was telling my BF Donna M., I guess I would never own it, and to my surprise, I received an e-mail from Andy saying I was the winner! How cool is that, I don't usually enter blog candy giveaways, but decided to take a chance on this one. And wouldn't you know, I won! Thank you so much Andy! Be sure to visit Andy's blog for some great inspiration, he gives you a tutorial with details on how he created his project. That is so cool, because a lot of time is involved in doing this. His family has a store Pinnacle Crafts where you can shop for some of those awesome products he uses in his creations. Be sure to visit Andy and show him some love.

I will be back later on today on Live Chat, 3:00 p.m.(PDT), along with my "Imagine" Jammies De'but! Hope to catch you soon!


"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats, Lillie!!!! Woooooo-hoooo!!! I am so happy for you, and so happy to know I'll be seeing something wonderful you'll created using it!!!

Carole Beath said...

woot woot, congrats my dear friend Lillie on your wonderful win. I am so happy for you.
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am soooo happy that you won Lillie.. congrats to you.

Carolyn said...

I saw that you had won, congrats. I wanted that so bad but I know you will do something incredible for us all to see.

Kelly said...

Congratulations...Lucky you! Enjoy your win. Can't wait to see what you do with your new cartridge!

~JulieH~ said...

Woohoo congrats on winning Andy's prize Lillie!!!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin