Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Imagine/Cricut Custom Orders/On-line Chat Wednesday!

Hi again,

Yes it's me again kinda late nite. I just wanted to let everyone know who may be interested in ordering a custom cover, Imagine or embroidered, that the last day is Monday, November 14th. In order to get everyone order completed before the busy holiday rush, please place your order by then. If the item is already available on the store, there is no problem, as these are sewn in advance. If you have any concerns please e-mail me.

Tomorrow is Chat day at 3:00 p.m. PDT, (CA. time) any questions, I would be happy to answer them, just ask. I will only be on for 1 hour tomorrow, being that I am really getting busy with sewing and cards. Have a great evening all.


"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you are feeling better today Lillie. Excited about getting my cover. Your work always shows your love of creating and is always so done with perfection. hugs

Kelly said...

I hope people take advantage of your custom orders Lillie. Your work is amazing and pictures just don't do them justice. You put so much thought and love into everything you make!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin