Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Cuttlebug spot~Thank You!




Happy Tues.

Hi~Ya All!

A very happy Tuesdays to everyone, I hope all is well. It's time for another Cuttlebug Spot challenge, and our theme is Thank You. We are ending our Thanksgiving theme with a lovely thank you card for the dinner hostess. My card was created in autumn colors, but could really be used for any occasion that needs a card. My D/T brother/sisters really piled it on this week, and have a gorgeous selection of cards for your viewing pleasure. Show them some love by leaving them a comment on their blogs, that really helps to inspire us.

We will be taking a little break, to spend some time with our families for this festive occasion. I would like to wish each and everyone of your a very Happy Thanksgiving, and have a blessed one. Catcha later.

Hugz, xx

"Um Buggin"

11 Comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! Love your embossing and the great fall colors. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

flowerdisco said...

lovely card lillie. happy thanksgiving to you my dear friend.

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful, Lillie! Love the textures and I NEED that Thank You folder. Love the butterfly! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Wonderful card, Lillie. I am drawn to that beautiful butterfly.
Hugs
Carole

Velta said...

Hi Lillie ~ What a beautiful thank you card! I also want to comment on your posts below...simply fantastic you creative one you!!!

Wishing you and yours the very best of Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs ~

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the butterfly!
Helen x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh how gorgeous Lillie! Love the embossing and the butterfly is just a perfect touch!
Hugs
Juliexxx

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh... very pretty, Lillie! I like that you added the butterfly. It's a nice change for a fall themed card!

Sandi said...

Lillie this is beautiful, a very Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lillie! What a lovely card!

Happy thanksgiving holiday and blessings to you and your family also!!! Enjoy!

Kelly said...

Great card Lillie. I love the mix of embossing folders that you used. If I don't "speak" to you between now and then, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin