Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My 1st Christmas Card~Sample~ with MTC!!






Hi Again All!

I know you are shocked!!!! Two post in one day from me...lol, and maybe a third later on tonight. If not tonight tomorrow, since I will be cooking tonight.

I wanted to share with you my first Christmas card I created using MTC. I'm just getting started with my cards, had to finish sewing first. I made this card using one of the latest features of MTC 3.0, which is still in the BETA stage. I think the final release should be available by December 1st, don't hold me to that, it is left up to the software creator. I just love that I am able to use my Cricut E, with this software, to create and cut. This card was done with the lattice design, and basic shapes. I added a top layer which uses my MS score-board for the criss-cross lattice design. The top border was cut out of green foilboard, and the top accent also uses the MS holly leaf border punch. With a couple of peel-offs which I colored with Copic markers, a bow (May Arts) satin ribbon, and a couple of pearls, my card front was complete. For the inside I used my SU stamp set for the ornament, and a stamp from my stash, (sorry, no name) for the sentiment. This was a quick and easy card to make, once it was designed. Thanks for viewing, and as always comments are greatly appreciate.





"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

Meilina said...

beautiful!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Lillie, this is gorgeous! I didn't quite understand it when you were describing it but I love, love, LOVE it! Don't worry, I managed to salvage the lasagna. Will talk to you tomorrow for the Thanksgiving wishes. xxD

~JulieH~ said...

OH my Lillie what a stunning creation! I love the lattice aperture bauble you've created it's sooo beautiful and that you hve the gorgeous bauble showing through from the inside.Love love love this!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend
Hugs
Juliexxxx

Sandi said...

wow Lillie, it is beautiful, Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs

Anonymous said...

OMG! Lillie, this is stunning, girl! I just love the lattice cut out on the front with a sneak peek of the stamped image on the inside and the foil is gorgeous! Great card! Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly said...

Oh Lillie, what an incredible way to kick off your Chrismas cards! The window with the lattice work is awesome! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...now let the maddness begin!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lillie! I love it!

JustYolie said...

WOW THIS CARD IS GORGEOUS!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin