Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stationary Box~ Thanks Jackie!!







Happy Wed.!!


Hi~ya All!!

A very happy hump day to everyone as this week is moving right along. I wanted to share with you a stationary box I created a couple of weeks ago using some of my SU designer paper. The original tutorial is by a SU demonstrator and very talented lady name Jackie. She created this gorgeous box and stationary set a couple of years ago 2008, if I recall correctly. I had some of the same DS paper which is a little heavier cardstock than normal and is perfect for this box.

I purchases some extra DS papers because I loved the color combinations, you may remember seeing it on a card I made for my sons birthday last year. The original tutorial is
HERE, and there is also a video on SCS by Beate if you are interested. I will be creating a few more of these for gift items.

I used my "Nellie Snellen" flower punches, which was a gift from my dear friend
Kelly, "thanks again girlfriend". Aren't they just too cute? I love that you can punch and emboss your flowers in any colors you need. I don't always have the right color prima flowers, and when I saw this punch set, I figured it would save me some $$$$$. Use it on thinner cardstock, I actually used it on SU, but it is a little more difficult to punch, and you can damage your punches with the heavier papers.


Stampin' Up! has some new designer series paper in the 2010-2011 catalog. If you are in need of a catalog and don't have a demonstrator, please feel free to contact me or purchase one HERE.
Have a great rest of the week everyone. Catcha soon!


"Um Buggin"

7 Comments:

LadybugCarrie said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us! :-)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lillie! Thanks for dropping by! I really did miss visiting and seeing all your wonderful creations while I was spending time with our families -- I've got some catching up to do, LOL!!!

Wow, this stationary box is amazing!!! I haven't did one of these in a while but yours is absolutely fabulous!!! Mine always seem a bit plain to me.

Well, I'm truly glad to be back. After I check out what else you've crafted while I've been away, I'll head over do some more visiting with others and then start crafting -- can't wait!

Hugs, girlfriend!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just AMAZING, girlfriend! What a fabulous set! LOVE how the box opens and the colors and details are GORGEOUS! xxD

Kelly said...

OMG...I love this Lillie! You really put a lot of thought and time into putting this together and it shows. The way the box opens is fabulous and so many details. Love your Nellie Snellin flowers. What a great set girlfriend!

eunice said...

Wow,Lillie, this is FABULOUS! You put a lot of love into this project and it shows! All the tags and cards you created for this are equally as beautiful. (Love those Nellie Snellen punches!) What a wonderful gift idea for the upcoming holidays. Thank you for sharing this!

Velta said...

Thank you for sharing Lillie!! Another adorable, useful, fun creation from YOU!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my Lillie how beautiful is this set! I love the colours and papers what a fabulous set and so much work love love love this!!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin