Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Black/Le' Creme~ New Hip-Huggin "Jammies"!!





Happy Thurs.!

Hi~ya all!

How is everyone doing on this last Thursday in July? I hope all is well, and enjoying some glorious weather.

Today, I wanted to share with you a new set of Jammies I created, in black and an a eggshell color. I call it off white myself. When I purchased the black dot material I had purchase a pure white for the accent color. After taking it outdoors and seeing it in natural sun-light, I realized that it wasn't a pure true white dot on the black. I then had to look thru my stash and find a color that worked better with it, and I found this color, called La'Creme. It is a nice neutral accent color and can be combined with other colors on the flap. I will be doing a custom order embroidered rose, and I will post it when finished. This set will be available on my store, Dzyner's Showcase Creations by the weekend. I also have a few more sets that I have sewn, and will be showing them over the weekend.

A break for me is in order, so I will be shutting down from sewing mid-August until the beginning of September, to work on some paper crafting orders. If you see a set of "Jammies" that you want, please get them while they are available now.

Comments are always welcomed and if you are a new visitor, please sign my guest book or leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Have a great Friday everyone. Catcha soon!



"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

Kelly said...

Very elegant Lillie. You use the bestest materials for your jammies! Can't wait to see what you are working on in the way of paper crafts!

~JulieH~ said...

Another gorgeous set and so beautiful in black and cream! hope to catcha later for a chat!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin