Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot D/T~A Mickey Xmas!!






Happy Tues.

Hi~ya All!

So glad you stopped by to day to visit, I hope all is well with everyone. It seems like everyone is celebrating Christmas in July, and our theme this week at The Cuttlebug Spot is?... Yep!! you guessed it Christmas in July, lol. It is hard for me to imagine Xmas with this triple digit weather we are having. 100+ the last few days, although it is suppose to be cooling down starting today. Can you imagine Santa and Rudolph trying to deliver toys in that kind of weather.

My card this week is a simple card that I created while talking on the phone to my good friend Donna M. I told her I was finished with my card, and she said "What"!!!
This was probably the fastest card I have done in history! lol.

I used the CB Snowflake folder, along with CB Disney die, layered it on some green foilboard and red cardstock, and added a few faux rhinestone. Super duper easy! When an idea pops into my head, I have to move on it quickly, it seems my memorex is erasing lately...LOL

Check out what my DT sister have created at The Cuttlebug Spot, you could get a head start on your Christmas cards, and play along with us for a prize. Until next time, have a great week!


"Um Buggin"

4 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, this card is great! Can't believe you started and completed it while on a phone conversation!!! Must have been quite some lengthy conversation -- LOL!!!

Hugs, my friend! Love what you do!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well it turned out as cute as can be, Lillie! I could kick myself for not buying that adorable die now that I've seen it on this sweet card. The foil did turn out to be just the right touch and I love the red noses! xxD

Kelly said...

How CUTE! I love how you teamed the die with the embossing folder! You are incredible my friend, absolutely incredible!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

CUTE CUTE... you are so darn creative, this is just way way too cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin