Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!




Have A Safe and Wonderful Fourth Of July!! See'ya tomorrow.

"Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you have a wonderful 4th my friend.. My daughter and her boy friend are coming over and Everett is going to BBQ. We weren't going to do anything... but I thought we are celebrating our freedom.. we need to celebrate. hugs

~JulieH~ said...

Happy 4th Lillie. Gorgeous cake did you make it????!!!!!!
Hugs
Juliexx

Kelly said...

Happy 4th of July to you my friend. Can't wait to see what creative offerings you come up with tomorrow...we'll see you then!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin