Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, July 26, 2010

The cuttlebug Spot-D/T~Wallet Mini-Album!







Happy Mon.!

Hi~ya All!

A happy Monday nite to you all. This is getting posted after 10:00 p.m., due to the fact I my internet was acting weird today. It has been in go-slow mode since I downloaded the Norton Anti-virus last week. This is the free one that came as a bonus with my Comcast account. Sometimes it is better just to spend the money, lol.

On to our challenge for this week at The Cuttlebug Spot, our theme this week was creating and embossing a mini-album of our choice. I chose to do a wallet style fold album. This is a 4 x 4 size that you can keep in your purse, sorta like a brag album for pictures. I created one a couple of years ago for my Mom, as she always has pictures of her grand kids. This one only has room for 4 photos, as it was only for the challenge, but you can create them much longer for more pictures. As you can see, I didn't appy a title yet, as it can be used for different occasions. It take a 12 x 12 sheet of heavy cardstock for the base, and piece of designer cardstock for the mats, along with additional cardstock for the diecuts. I actually made a little case for this one, but didn't shoot a picture of it. There is a trick to adding the ribbon, so the entire album is closed tightly. Maybe when I make another one, I will do a tutorial on making one. I almost forgot how to make them lol. Anyways, please check out what my D/T sister have in store for you. There are some awesome creations in all shapes and sizes, that will rock your imagination, and a awesome prize too. Check it out! Until next time.......

Hugz, xx

"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Your album is so pretty, and all those lovely colors!!! I know when you add the title, pictures, and finish embellishing it's going to be gorgeous!!!

Hugs!

Kelly said...

Oh Lillie what a great project. Great colors and paper but that is no suprise to me, you have a way with papers. Norton has always been a problem for me, I actually PAID to have it removed from my laptop!

Teresa said...

This is a beautiful album. I love making mini albums, although I am not too good at them. I think I even have this paper! Thanks for sharing.

Velta said...

Perfectly Darling Lils...Great idea...and you have given me an idea for a Christmas present...thanks for your inspiration always!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lillie this turned out so adorable...

Smita said...

Your albums are beautiful. I also checked out your flip album card... just gorgeous!

I'll wait for the tutorial!

Hugs,
Smita

Smita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~JulieH~ said...

ooh I love this little mini album Lillie and the papers are gorgeous love those colours!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin