Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Commissioned Order~Box/Card Assortment!






Happy Thurs.!



Hi~ya Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a lovely week, and doing some crafting. I have been putting the final touches on an order I had all week. No sewing for me, as I needed to finish up these cards. I had a request for 2 sympathy, 2 get well, and 2 thinking of you cards, all in the same color palette, and a box to match. Well, I tell you, I'm so glad to be finished with these, because it drives me crazy to work on the same colors over and over. LOL, I guess I should get use to it, I have to make 50 birthday invites all in black and white. I don't mind working with the same colors for a few cards, but I will probably be pulling my hair out doing those invites.

Anyways, I used a mixture of SU designer papers along with textured and regular SU cardstock for these cards. Some of the sentiments were heat embossed, some were diecuts, but all in all I love the way they turned out. These cards were 5 x 7 in size so you have a lot more ground to cover. Just thought I would share some of the photos with you. Have a great weekend because tomorrow is TGIF day!
Catcha Soon!

Hugz, xx

"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

Teresa said...

These cards are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my friend!!! I have to tell you these cards are just absolutely stunning!!! Your cards just don't look handmade at all!!! And the colors...!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and you always leave wonderful comments! You're always welcome-- any time!!!

Now you have a wonderful weekend yourself!

Hugs.

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie what an absolutely stunning set! Whoever commissioned you to make these will be very very happy when they get them. The colour palette is so soft and beautiful! I love love love these my friend!
Hugs
Juliexx

Kelly said...

Oh Lillie, these are gorgeous! What a beautiful set. I'm sure your customer will be thrilled with them. The paper and embellishments that you used are stunning!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well I've been dying to see this, girlfriend! These are fabulously beautiful! I'm sure your friend (and her friend) will be thrilled! They are all so elegant; quintessential Lillie cards! WooHoo, you're finally done with pink pirouette for awhile! LOL xxD

Nita's World Handmade said...

Lillie, OMG these cards are just stunning!! I just love all of them, the silver metallic paper and pink paper together just makes the card beautiful.
Way to go Lillie.

Sandi said...

Lillie it is a gorgeous project and I am sure will be warmly received. Hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't believe I didn't post on these, I remember looking at them.. They are just totally awesome...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin